CRÈME DE LA CRÈME
This luxurious coastal residence is superbly located in the heart of Scarborough. Oozing sophisticated and style with a daring contemporary flare it provides the modern family an extensive list of desirable features and offers a lavish lifestyle of unrivalled excellence. Nestled in a private pocket of the highly sought-after streets, this expensive 286sqm recently completed home boasts endless possibilities. You’ll sure to enjoy designer kitchen, meals, and family areas which flow seamlessly amongst a wealth of light, spilling outside the terrace.
Situated in a great location approximately 600m from Scarborough beach, on the border of Trigg, close to schools such as St Mary's and Deanmore Primary, Karrinyup and Scarborough shopping precincts, easy access to transport, just minutes away from Trigg Reserve and a very short stroll to some of Perth's best beaches and all that the new Scarborough foreshore has to offer including bars, cafes and restaurants. This contemporary home invites an easy carefree coastal lifestyle.
• 4 Bedrooms with built in custom robes in spacious master bedroom
• 3 Bathrooms complete with full height tiling and quality fittings
• Second bathroom with bathtub
• Study/5th bedroom
• Gold class theatre room for entertaining
• Stunning ensuite finished with double vanity with separate DC
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout with zone control
• Deluxe kitchen fitted with top of the range Blanco appliances including a 1200m oven
• Six burner gas cooktop stoves
• Fully integrated microwave
• Essa stone benchtops located in Kitchen and Bathrooms
• Massive separate laundry with superb floor to ceiling storage
• High ceilings throughout
• Ceiling fans located throughout
• 100% Wool quality carpets
• Gas hot water systems
• Superior timber flooring
• Amazing cedar lined Alfresco
• Gas outlet in low maintenance courtyard
• Double garage with massive storage
Be quick to secure this unique property – For more information or request a private viewing, call Jorden Peirce on 0416 300 431 today!